RECENT ABSTRACT PAINTINGS





When I begin a painting, I have an idea where to start but I don't always know where  that idea is going to lead  me. As I go I conbine other  ideas till something starts to flow and  unflod. My decisions some  improvised, others rational others are from the gut  My work comes from differnet depths of my beingness .... in the painting process, one thing leads to another,..... in a dialogue with  my different Selves . I  add / subtract,  making adjusments, till I am satisfied and the painting has a good feeling at  that  point I know something clicked.




Besides a Degree in Art. I have a Graphic Design Certificate from the 
College of Santa Rosa , California  







Work  is sold unframed





                                                           Ritual Fire Dance
                                                           Acrylic on Arches  paper
                                                              56 x 71 cm
                                                               U$ 2,500









                                                     
                                                           Homage to Kline
                                                         Acrylic on canvass
                                                              70 x 100 cm
                                                                 U$ 3,500
                                                    ( look at it in a vertical orientation)













                                            Composition in Red with Symbols
                                                   Acrylic on MDF board
                                                             30 x 40 cm
                                                                 U$ 950




                                                             
                                                                   Untitled
                                                     Acrilirc on  MDF board
                                                               30 x 40 cm
                                                                  U$ 850










                                                             Remember When...
                                                             Acrylic on canvass
                                                                 70 x 100 cm
                                                                   U$ 3,000






                                                           Lines and Wiggles
                                                           Acrilic on canvass
                                                               70 x 100 cm
                                                                 U$ 2,500










                                                                        After 2
                                                                Acrilic on canvass
                                                                     40 x 60 cm
                                                                       U$ 1,000











Tangerime Dream
Acrilic on canvass
40 x 60 cm 
U$ 1,000







I Appreciate your coments and Feedback on the art work.
Thank You, Enjoy and Have a Great day.


When I begin a painting, I have an idea as to where to start, but I don't always  know  what  I am going   to end up with. My decisions, like those of a jazz musician are improvised, one thing leads to another in the vast & wide dialogue  of abstract painting's  creative process. I keep adding / subtracting,  making adjustments & changes, till there comes a point when I see  that something clicked.
 and I am satisfied with the piece.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“La crítica de arte ha perdido totalmente su función” Benjamin H. D. Buchloh -Germany (1941)

Chaos & An Unpredictable Tomorrow --Peter Saltzstein finds that Chaos Theory yields unexpected philosophical results.

Negatives about CIRCUMCISION -The male prepuce, or foreskin, is a highly mobile and extraordinarily sensitive double fold of tissue that is the end of the penis.